NARS Lipgloss in All Night Long

For sale.


Status: AVAILABLE


 Item: NARS Lipgloss
Shade: All Night Long

Price:NORMAL PRICE: RM44.10( each ) HARI RAYA PROMO: RM37.00

1. Review
a) http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/lips/li.../all-night-long
Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, semi-sheer and creamy formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades may be worn alone or over other lip formulas for added dimension.

Ultra-smooth, non-sticky, comfortable wear
Enriched with Vitamin E to help lips feel supple and hydrated
Iconic NARS shades

b) makeupalley.com
I bought this on sale at Sephora. I'm glad I did! I might go ahead and by a back-up -- a very rare occurrence for me. I have pale skin, but this color looks striking on me without looking scary or overdone. As others have mentioned, it works with a full-face or makeup, or just by itself on natural days. I would prefer a different scent, but it is not bothersome enough to take off a point.

A beautiful dark purpleish wine color, applies evenly, creamy, and very glossy, might be too strong on fair skin but if you have a taste for bold lip colors, this is just lovely! One of my go to shades when I want the lips to stand out.

Thia is a very nice soft Berry color on pigmented lips, it goes well with or without lipstick, on its own its a subtle mauve berry and on top of a lipstick it appears brilliant to add to the color of your lipstick. I say over all Nars has a nice selection of colors that will suit your lips, this shade seems to be without a fragrance and glides on without being sticky. My love for Nars will never end!

2. Pictures
a) http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/lips/li.../all-night-long
user posted image
ALL NIGHT LONG
Dusty raspberry

b) http://girlysbeauty.blogspot.com
user posted image

Leave a Reply