E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow

For sale.


Status: AVAILABLE


Item: E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow
Link: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/minerals/eyes/...dow?bs=Minerals

Shades: Natural, Caffeinated, Sassy, Golden, Earthy, Temptress, Elegant, Partier

Price:NORMAL PRICE: RM13.30 ( each ) HARI RAYA PROMO: RM12.00

1. Description:
a) eyeslipsface.com
Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these soft, translucent shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key vitamins A, B, C & E these eyeshadows hydrate and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Available in an array of light-reflecting color options they can be worn wet or dry, together or alone, for countless shimmering styles and trends. The all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend for a flawless finish. All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes. 

2. Review
a) makeupalley.com
I got ten of these free when I made a purchase on ELF's website. Can you believe that?! Ten! I was not expecting much out of these puppies, but boy was I wrong. While they are not all very useful to me all the time, they pack some serious pigment punch. Just a bit on the brush, give it a tap, and you have a nice wash of color on your eyes. Do it again, and you have an completely opaque color on your lids. I love these and I don't think I will be running out anytime soon. I am a bit of a makeup snob, but these little shadows are perfect for the everyday and are easily amped up for some drama. Worth every penny that you'll spend. (Or won't spend, in my case.)

I love these shadows. The colors and pigmentation are great, although I have to say a couple of them are not true to color (for instance, in the jar one looks like a bright, vibrant green. But on, its really dark). But they are very blendable and come in matte and shimmer which is great. And they look even better when applied wet, the colors just pop.

These. Are. AMAZING.
These eyeshadows are so incredible, especially when you consider the pricetag! I bought them expecting them to be low-pigment, chalky pieces of trash. HOW WRONG I WAS. They are really wonderful! They're not super duper pigmented (but what'd you expect), but they do pack a nice little color punch. I love the shades Celebrity (a perfect, shimmery gold), Sassy (penny copper!), and Elegant (a shimmery bone color perfect for highlighting). I started with those three and have since considerably expanded my collection. They apply nicely (be careful though since they are loose powders!) and evenly, and when used with a primer, you can't tell the difference between them and high end shadows. I get compliments on my eye makeup all the time, and people are SHOCKED to realize this is what I'm using! Apparently they can be used wet or dry. I haven't tried them wet, but they do a nice job dry. They're really blendable, don't crease, and look so pretty! You can create loads of looks with them, so nice and versatile too! I'd say give it a shot. Even if you hate them, you're only out $3.


3. Pictures / Swatches:
a) Taken from: http://lovelyandjaded.blogspot.com

user posted image
- Temptress: Mauvy/pinky brown (great for crease transition)
- Partier: Mid-tone grey with a blue-ish undertone

user posted image
- Elegant: Light golden champagne with fine shimmer (frost)

b) Taken from: http://inhermakeupbag.blogspot.com
user posted image
-Caffienated

c) Taken from: http://makeupfu.madtofu.com
user posted image
- Natural

d) Taken from: http://www.swatchandlearn.com
user posted image
-Golden

user posted image
- Sassy

user posted image
- Earthy

user posted image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a Reply