Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

For sale.


Status: SOLD OUT


Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

Link: http://www.drugstore.com/monistat-soothing...r-gel/qxp139254


Price: NORMAL PRICE: RM42.50 HARI RAYA PROMO: RM35.50

Additional details:

1. Review:

a) Makeupalley.com
''I can't believe how well this stuff works, esp. after all the primers I've tried. Put this on before I went to work my 7-2 shift at a vet clinic, which does indeed involve lifting, walking, and bathing dogs, some of which is done in Texas heat and humidity. After a full day of that, I clocked out, got in my car, and tentatively pulled down the mirror... and my makeup had NOT BUDGED AT ALL. Normally, the blush is gone w/in minutes, the foundation gets wiped/sweated off in an hour, and the liner fades in a couple of hours. I still looked just as good as I had this morning. It dries to an unbelievably silky finish in moments after smoothing it on, requires very little to get a solid base to put my makeup on, and even seems to make the other products work better. This stuff is tops and a quarter the cost of other hoity-toity primers that come in itty bitty containers that don't even begin to compete with this.''

''I love this stuff! I got some to use for chafing at a music festival and have found a million uses since. It's great for chafing, but I use it as a make up primer (even on days I just wear a tinted moisturizer for the SPF factor), to prevent blisters from new shoes and as a frizz fixer on my hair if I'm out and don't have anything else. This product rocks!''

2. Picture:

user posted image

Leave a Reply