Urban Decay Primer Potion

For sale.


Status: SOLD OUT


Urban Decay Primer Potion

Link: http://www.fempop.com/2011/03/18/in-the-ba...-primer-potion/


Price:  NORMAL PRICE: RM65.00 ( each ) HARI RAYA PROMO: RM57.20

Additional details:


1. This is for the REGULAR Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Size is also regular : 10ml / 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
3. Packaging is exactly as the picture below.
4. Which wand is this ? It is the slanted wand.

5. Review:
Source: Makeupalley.com
''I got this about a year and a half ago and loved it. Despite the long time I've owned this, it works very well. However, a couple weeks ago, I was convinced I was out of it and was going to pick up the new squeeze tube of it. But looks can be deceiving; I Googled UDPP and found that if you cut up the tube, you will get tons of product out. I filled up an empty clean gel eyeliner container and still had more to spare. The price is a bit too much however. But it goes a long way.''

''This product has put me in awe! I used to use the MAC Primer, and it just doesn't compare. I was wearing a pigment that usually just creases into my eyelids after a few hours, but this product saved the day!
The new packaging makes it easy to get to the last few drops at the end. Only downside is it is £14.50... but it's worth it!''

6. Picture:
user posted image

Leave a Reply