E.L.F studio Kabuki Face brush

For sale.


Status: AVAILABLE


Item: E.L.F studio Kabuki Face brush
Link: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/brushes...buki_face_brush

Price:  RM21.70( each ) 

1. Description
a) Taken from: eyeslipsface.com
This anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this brush! Our handy and easy to use Kabuki Brushes provide a light to full coverage on your face or body to ensure a flawless finish. The compact brush is perfectly sized to allow for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or a highlighter on your skin.
*Vegan Friendly 

2. Pictures
a) Taken from: http://www.beautyliciouslove.com
user posted image
user posted image

3. Review:
a) makeupalley.com
I feel like I don't hear much about this brush compared to other ELF favorites (which I also love) but it is terrific. I use it daily to blend out bronzer or blush, and to put on an overall coat of powder (sometimes the ELF HD). It is soft and blends everything together perfectly. I also think it has a cool look, with the black and grey coloring. Throw this into your next ELF order and you won't be disappointed.

this kabuki brush is amaaaazing!! it's so soft ,so fluffy. i use it with my e.l.f 's high definition powder and it works so well. i have washed it quite a lot and it still remain the softness . Definitely a must-have make up brush!!

Brilliant make up brush at such a cheap price! The quality of the brush is excellent and it is great for applying powder and bronzer to face and body. I have bought kabuki brushes from other, more expensive brands and none compare tho this one from ELF. Also washes really well, I have washed this brush several times and found that it drys quickly and really holds its shape, I can't see me needing to buy a new one for a while but wouldn't go anywhere else for a kabuki brush in future!

Leave a Reply